Aboard Synonym, Antonyms
Synonyms and Antonyms of Aboard
Synonym for aboard at synonym.co.in with antonyms, and definitions from English Dictionary with examples. More than 1 Synonyms and 1 Antonyms of aboard are added to this page. We are included as many synonyms and think that this may helpful for you.
Antonyms : Ashore
Meaning of “aboard” in the English Dictionary
- in or on a ship
- in or on a train, bus, airplane
- e.g: The hooded figure then carefully climbed aboard and rowed towards the shore.
- e.g: A poor man had been called aboard to preside over Shiva and Parvati’s wedding.
- Many took their going for granted, and climbed aboard without bothering to check with James or sonia.
- e.g: convoy was ready for departure as soon as the few remaining stubborn cases were persuaded with caning and slapping to climb aboard.