Ability Synonym, Antonyms
Synonyms and Antonyms of Ability
Synonym for ability at synonym.co.in with antonyms, and definitions from English Dictionary with examples. More- than 12 Synonyms and 6 Antonyms of ability are added to this page. We are included as many synonyms and think that this may helpful for you.
Synonyms: Power, cleverness, faculty, skill, capacity, talent, expertness, aptitude, dexterity, efficiency, competency, qualification.
Antonyms : Weakness, incapacity, imbecility, inability, unreadiness, maladroitness.
Meaning of “ability” in the English Dictionary
- power to do or act in any relation, e.g: give according to your ability
- power to do some special thing, e.g: musical ability, drawing ability
- e.g: Don’t allow the educational system to restrict your thinking abilities.
- e.g: To improve writing ability, it is necessary to practice building up sentences of many different patterns.
- e.g: Vijina is a role model for other students in terms of ability
- e.g: One of the Blogger php scripts best features is the ability to use any in any blog.
- e.g: The Supreme Ability Test is a twelve-minute test which anyone can attend.